Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, November 12, 2012

I wish ...

I wish ....

To share with you a new layout that I've created for this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch challenge.

To be a part of the challenge ... click HERE for all the details.

Here is the cute sketch that we are looking at for this week:



And here is the two page layout that I've created based upon this sketch.
Remember, that when using a sketch is should spark something in your creativity!  Sometimes I create them exactly, and sometimes I take some liberties with them ... that's the beauty of it.  Have fun with it!

Here is the full layout:

The left page

The right page

Close up of turkey

Close up of Turkey

The title

Some accents

A bunch of pull out tags



The full layout with the pull out tags removed

The pull out tags

For this layout I've used the following products:
1. Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (I wish ... )
2. Paper from DCWV "The Wild Splendor" stack
3. Twine from Trendy twine in Chocolate Truffle
4. Miscellaneous flowers, buttons, ribbon and thread for stitching.

If you have any interest in purchasing this layout, please click HERE for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...