Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's a new week ... a new challenge

So it's a new week .. and what does that mean?  A new challenge is up at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.


This is Sketch #4




Click here for all the details.


But HERE is the layout that I created.  I loved the challenge of turning this one page sketch into a two page layout!



I really loved the way that this came out.
I used a few files from LSHD

Party Animal Collection (for the turtle)


Birthday Monkeys (for the Balloons)


Fancy Flourish




The picture did not turn out that great ... sorry :(  It's very rainy and dark here these days.  The good news is that my husband is working on a picture taking solution for us (he has his own hobby that requires a camera too) and hopefully we'll have it all figured out in a week or so.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...