Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, January 16, 2012

You win my love Layout

I really did have some fun playing with paper this weekend.  I made a card and two layouts.  My last post showed you my card that I made for the LSHD Sketch challenge, and here is the first layout that I'd like to share with you.


I have two boys.  Valentine's day is coming up.  They are not the cutesy type, nor do I think they ever will be.  So I had them in mind while I created a not-so-cutesy but CUTE Valentine's layout.


I started of course with a new LSHD pattern release:


Added some of my favorite American Crafts paper, and a bit of bling from the DCWV Glitsy stack and 

wala ....


Here is what you get



Here is a close up of the car


A title close up


Here is a mat with two tags tucked in.  These could be used for additional pictures or for journaling.


The full left page


The full right page

]

A close up of the winner's trophy



I really love how the red makes everything pop off the page.  I think it's perfect for Valentine's Day.  In a world where this holiday usually means pink, lace and hearts, I think this looks A-OK.

If you are interested in this layout or my other work, click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...