Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Batty for Candy

Happy Sunday everyone.
I've been meaning to share a recent layout with all of you.  I've tried a new companies paper piecing patterns, and would love to hear what you think about how I chose to work with them.  The bat paper piecing's come from Designs on Cloud 9.  There are definitely a ton of cute patterns over here .. and at the very least head over to grab the free files.  They are published once a week, and I must say they are FANTASTIC!

Here is my layout:















All patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a view, and solid cardstock is by American crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today.
If you have any interest in purchasing this layout it is available HERE.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my,what cute bats - I never thought I would say that about a bat!! But this LO is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...