Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, August 1, 2011

Blog Candy Winner from the How Neat is that blog hop

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who joined me on this hop last weekend.
It was a fun hop, wasn't it?  And thanks to all my new fans/followers as well as to you oldies but goodies :)



I'd like to announce the winner of my blog candy.
If you remember, you entered to win two action wobbles! :)


And the winner is :


True Random Number Generator  47Powered by RANDOM.ORG

47 
Scrappin Melissa said...

PS I've been a follower for a while as well as a facebook friend.
July 30, 2011 7:19 PM 

Thanks Melissa!   Please send your address to designsthatdelight.com and I will get your wobbles to you.

Please join me later this week for the Oh! Baby Blog hop hosted by CREATE SERENDIPITY!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...