Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrate the 4th

Happy Independence Day America!

This week I have been working on a few projects that celebrate our freedom, and I would like to share them with all of you.

For my first project, I created a cute whimsical 4th of July Celebration Card.
I used Little Scraps of Heaven Designs patterns which can be found HERE.

The card type that I used is called a "Joy Fold" card, and I located a tutorial that you can use HERE.  The dimensions on my card are a bit different than this one, but it is exactly the same idea, and a FANTASTIC tutorial.  If you haven't seen all that splitcoaststampers.com has to offer you should definitely check it out.  Tons of ideas, inspiration and tutorials!





My next project is a two page layout that would be just perfect to showcase your Celebrations that you are sure to be having this upcoming weekend.

This was last weeks Design Team challenge project over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
The challenge was to create something (anything creative) that Celebrates the 4th of July.  The one other requirement was to use stars somewhere.  I think I got the starts covered :)

I used the 4th of July collection that is available HERE
Lots of great pieces in this collection that I did not even get a chance to use on this layout.








Last but not least, I have one final layout to share.
Once again, this is for a Deisgn Team Challenge project that was due today.
The challenge was to create something utilizing a military theme and to use distressing in the project.

I chose to make a one page layout utilizing the new release "Military Kids" Collection ... you can find that HERE


For my distressing I used tea stain for the title, mat sets, and stars. I also wet the stars and crinkled them to get them more of a vintage feel to go along with the paper I chose. 

I hope you enjoyed my project and will consider doing a military themed item as well.











Finally, I wanted to let you know that there is a sale going on right now at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs for the 4th of July!  It's really a fantastic one and you can get all of the patterns that I used above .. and more.  



Fourth of July Sale going on NOW at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Spend $15.00 or more and get 60% off your purchase!!!
Use the code july4sale



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...