Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A few design team projects to share


I've had a few design team projects come up that I have yet to post about.  It's been pretty busy around the homefront ... a sick little boy :(  It truly breaks my heart that he has been so sad, yet unable to tell me whats wrong.  The good news is that it looks like it is uphill from here.   I can only hope that is the case!


For my Monday project this week, I created a scrapbook embellishment.  This could easily fit on a layout or even be placed on a gift bag.  Unfortunately the inspiration for this was the rainy weather here in Seattle.  It really takes some getting used to!

For this project, I used a digital stamp that I grabbed for FREE over at the Little Scraps of Heaven Blog.  I colored the image in Copics and added some flowers for some dimension.  I also colored the flowers in copics as well.


The second project that I have to share is a birthday card.  I made this card for a friend of my son's who we will be celebrating with tomorrow.  I sure hope he likes the monkey!


I thought it looked kind of perfect for a 5 year old!

For this project, I used the Monkey single pattern file from Little Scraps of Heaven.  I also tested out some new paper and stamps that I discovered at Papertrey Ink.  I really am loving the selection of stamps and dies that they have over there.  I have a feeling I'm in trouble :)  Good for them, bad for me! he he

 I hope that you've enjoyed my projects!
Have a restful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...