Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Card to Welcome a new bundle of joy

Hello all,
I hope that Monday treated you well.  If not, it's almost over :)

As you know, Mondays are a day full of Little Scraps of Heaven's Design team inspirations.
Today, I decided to try a new technique for making a Spring Card.  I really loved this technique.  It was simple but has some SERIOUS impact!

If you are interested in trying this yourself, here is the link to the tutorial that I followed for this particular project HERE.

Now, for what you're really here for  ..... The card.

Similar looking to an easel card

A better view from the front

Close up of those adorable paper piecings


For the paper piecings, I used the Be My Babies Collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
The patterned paper was some old stuff in my stash, and everything else was utilized from scraps or leftover embellishments that I had laying around.  Isn't that the best thing about card making?  Being able to use all your scraps and leftovers? .... Well, that's certainly my favorite part!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...