Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Design team challenge

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team

This week, the design team for Little Scraps of Heaven had the following challenge:

- Create a card with the color pink, and utilize scallops.

And here is my entry:




I truly love how versatile the peeking bear is that is in the Christmas Bears collection at Little Scraps of Heaven.

I used some SEI papers in this card from the Chocolat collection.
The sentiment stamp is from Lilli of the Valley.  

Please come and join the Design team on this challenge.  You're entry can be placed HERE
Enter to win free patterns!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn you stuff is just way too CUTE!!!I'm sharing the "stylish blogger award" with you please stop by at my blog to pick it up!!! have an awesoe weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...